Kit Used for Header & Background: BYOK ~ THE BIG CHILL @ Pimp My Tags w/Scraps.. Powered by Blogger.

Categories

♥ BLOGS I LOVE ♥

BLOGS I CT FOR

♥Rieka's Tags♥

You may notice I have a special section dedicated to Rieka Rafita. These are the tags that I made for her while on her Creative Team. She gave me my start in tut writing. I met her in a forum and we immediately became friends. She loved my taggies and asked me to CT for her. When I told her I didn't write tuts, just made tags, she wasn't bothered by it. She wanted me on her CT anyway. So I accepted her kind offer. After making my first three tags, she asked me if I would try writing a tut for her on my taggie Punk Babe. I laughed so hard! She very gently encouraged me to give it a try. I was soooo nervous! LOL! I tried several times with that one tag and was just never satisfied with the tut. Finally, I showed her what I had done and she told me I had done a great job. The next day, she sent me an email with a link. She had posted the tut on her blog. I was shocked! I didn't think it was good enough to be published there and I told her so. She laughed and told me if it wasn't good enough, she would not have put it on her blog for all to see. Yep. She got me good. LOL! Thus, my tut writing began and Redneck Tuts by Savage was born. I owe it all to Rieka who had faith in me and took a chance on me. She believed in me. It is because of her that I have blossomed in this field. Thank you, Rieka. You blessed me with so much. Your grace and beauty will never be forgotten. You have left lasting Love imprints on my heart. I will always love and cherish you.♥
Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MIDNIGHT CROWN


I used Rieka's kit Gothic Bride for this taggie.

0 comments:

JUST SAVAGE!

ABOUT ME

WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I'm just a small town girl that loves LIFE. I make tags/sigs for fun and love playing with all my furbabies. On a hot summer day, just hand me a cold one and kick back while we let our hair down. In the cold of winter, you can come visit and take all the nasty weather with you when you leave. LOL!
Enjoy your visit!
BUNCHES OF HUGS!
Just Savage

FOREVER ME...

♥ MY FORUM ♥

♥ Talk To Me ♥

Followers

Visitors